Sound Innovations for Concert Band (with CD)
Questions?We're here to help. Speak to one of our experts today. 877-884-9766
Simple. Innovative. Yours.
Sound Innovations is a revolutionary new method for concert band that combines time-tested educational concepts, input from thousands of teachers, and advances in modern technology. Using solid pedagogy that follows state and national music education standards, the method can be customized by teachers to use their own experiences in creating the best approach for their classroom.
Your Book Features:
- Master Classes with expert musicians and teachers on DVD
- Recorded melody examples and play-along accompaniments in mp3 format for every line of music in the book.
- Clean page layout for quick identification of concepts
- Clear, focused goals provided for exercises throughout the book
- Six levels of lessons to provide benchmarks of progress
- Uncomplicated approach to introducing and reinforcing rhythm and other concepts.
Published by Alfred.
Customers also viewed