Recommended by more educators than any other flute.
- Closed-hole flute
- Professional level pad felts
- New Stainless Steel Springs result in increased resistance to corrosion
- Redesigned offset G provides easier maintenance by repair techs and extends playing life
- Industry-leading pointed key arm design similar to Yamaha Handmade flutes provides strength and beauty
The Yamaha Standard of Quality
The YFL-222 flute replaces Yamaha’s most popular and best standard flute YFL-221 model. At a first glance, the YFL-222 may seem similar to its predecessor, but the upgrades have made the YFL-222 a superior model. The YFL-222 offers playability for seasoned players while also allows beginners to enjoy learning to play the flute. Rest assured that the new YFL-222 upholds Yamaha’s reputation for designing instruments that provide outstanding performance, durability, and quality!
New and Improved
There are a few major improvements to the YFL-222, as compared to its predecessor, the YFL-221 flute. The pointed key-arms gives the appearance of a higher caliber flute as well as ensures proper pressure to the keys, proving a better seal. The new offset-G design key system and new Stainless Steel spring system brings way to easier and more effective maintenance and care. Also, the pad felts have been updated to replicate the style and thickness of Yamaha’s professional line flutes.
Yamaha factory 5-Year Warranty
As with all new Yamaha Band Instruments, the YFL-222 includes Yamaha’s unbeatable 5-Year Factory Warranty.
- Hard-shell black plastic flute case
- Cleaning Rod
- Cleaning Swab
- Polishing Cloth