Korg MA-2 Metronome
Product Sku: MA2-RD
Questions?We're here to help. Speak to one of our experts today. 877-884-9766
The MA-2 is an indispensable unit for rhythm training, and solidly covers the functions of a metronome. In addition to basic functionality such a wide tempo range and a generous number of beats and rhythm patterns, it also provides user-friendly features including an improved display, a loud, crisp sound, and additional functions such as a newly provided “timer mode.” Choose from two different vivid and stylish color schemes for the body: blue and black, or a black and red.
Larger and more easily readable display
The MA-2’s display is 30% larger than that of the previous model, drastically improving the visibility. Within the display, a digital needle moves between left and right, providing a visual indication of the beat in additional to the audible indication. A triangular icon shows the beat position and the timing at which the measure changes.
Enhanced volume and crisp sound for easier detection
The MA-2 is equipped with a newly designed electronic buzzer. It’s more powerful, providing easily audible sound that won’t be buried by high-volume instruments or high frequencies.
Covers all the needs of rhythm training
You can choose from three different methods of setting the tempo: pendulum step lets you specify a numeric value just as on a mechanical metronome, full step lets you specify the tempo in one-step increments, and tap tempo lets you specify the tempo by pressing a button in time with the song you’re playing. You can also combine a time signature of between 0–9 beats with eight types of rhythm, supporting many types of musical practicing.
All-new body design & improved functionality
The folding stand lets the metronome stand on its own in an easily visible location. The sliding battery cover is designed as one piece with the main unit, so there’s no danger of the cover being lost when you replace the batteries.
Up to 400 hours of continuous use
When using alkaline batteries, the unit provides approximately 400 hours of continuous operation. As the remaining battery power runs low, a battery indicator appears in the display, making it clear when the batteries need to be replaced. Even for extended practicing sessions, you can concentrate on your performance without worrying about battery life.
- Multi-function compact metronome
- Beat-Counting display makes it easier to practice your rhythm and phrasing
- Choose from two types of tempo steps: pendulum steps or full steps
- Tap Tempo function lets you quickly set the desired tempo
- Beat display offers from 1 to 9 beats, plus 8 rhythm types to practice any style of music
- Tune any instrument using the 12 step (C4 – B4) chromatic reference pitch
- Adjustable calibration setting (410 – 480 Hz)
- Earphone jack with adjustable volume
- Updated piezo speaker
- Up to approximately 400 hours of continuous operation
- Memory backup function and auto power-off function
- 2 AAA alkaline batteries included
- Color options: Blue and Black, Black and Red